Re: [exim] New Snapshot - Includes Exiscan - Testers Wanted

Autor: Sam Michaels
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] New Snapshot - Includes Exiscan - Testers Wanted
>>In file included from spam.c:12:
>>exim.h:391: warning: `WITH_CONTENT_SCAN' redefined
>>config.h:114: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
>
> This will be fixed in the real release (and indeed in the next
> snapshot).

Hmmm...is there a problem with the SRS extension of exiscan or did the
directives get updated? I decided to give SRS a try (since SPF is
technically broken without it) and Exim is telling me that "srs" is
unknown when I put "srs = forward" in my routers.

I've compiled SRS support in via the Makefile and it didn't have any
trouble linking it.

Sam