Re: [exim] Redeliver saved message to Envelope-To?

Autor: Oliver Egginger
A: Marc Sherman
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Redeliver saved message to Envelope-To?
It's possible to redeliver a messages, if it exits in Exims queue format
(data_file + header_file). In this case you can simply requeue it.
Otherwise you are on your own.

If you are using the maildir format (for example) you can use such a
line:
cat $message_file | exim4 -f '<postmaster@???>' $local_user
for each message. In doing so you have to replace $message_file and
$local_user with your site specific values.

- oliver