[exim] smtproutes like in qmail

Autor: Werner Amon
A: exim-users
Assumptes nous: Re: [exim] smtproutes like in qmail [SOLVED]
Assumpte: [exim] smtproutes like in qmail
Hi List,

I am using exim with mysql, i have used the howto from
http://www.debianhowto.de/howtos/de/exim4-vexim-sarge/ it works very
well, but i have a problem setting up forwarding domains.
I want forwarding some domains to another MTA on the internal net.

In qmail i put the domain in rcpthosts and do an 'echo
domain.com:[1.2.3.4] >> /var/qmail/control/smtproutes' restarting qmail
and it works.
In sendmail it was the mailertable 'domain.com smtp:[1.2.3.4]'

I have read
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.40/doc/html/spec_20.html#CHAP20 but i
can not get it work.

I did this:
I have put the domain as relaydomain in my mysql-data, and this in
exim4.conf:

test_route:
    driver = manualroute
    transport = remote_smtp
    route_list = badgirl.babeworld.at  email.casevie.com

restarted exim4

When a mail arrives to knock@??? exim plays ping pong
with the mail and i become this error message:
2004-12-29 21:22:50 1CjkLJ-0002gC-IO ** knock@???: Too
many "Received" headers - suspected mail loop

It never tries to send the mail to email.casevie.com

Can someone help me?

greets from austria
Werner