Re: [exim] Could i have two servers with the same domain?

Autor: Asbjørn Aarrestad
A: Roberto Campos
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Could i have two servers with the same domain?
perhaps you should choose to have one as "main" and the other as
"backup". and use the mail-record setup to specify which of the servers
the mail should be delivered to first. The backup server can be changed
to deliver mail to the main server anyway, and everybody checks mail on
the main server.

- asbjørn