[exim] teergrubing in general ....

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: [exim] Questions about delay / teergrubing
Assumpte: [exim] teergrubing in general ....
I know we all have a fantasy that these delays actually slow down
spammers - but - in reality - I doubt it make any difference at all. But
- if someone wants to prove me wrong that would be great.