Re: [exim] relaying spam

Autor: Jakob Hirsch
A: Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina
CC: 'Exim-users'
Assumpte: Re: [exim] relaying spam
Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina wrote:

> To do that, I think exim has to query spamassassin first (am I rigth?).
> Then spamassassin give a score (a rate, a mark, a number,...). If the
> number if 10 or more => take the decision to drop it (not bounce, drop).
> If less than 10, still relay as it works now (as the [1] says).

Why simply dropping when you do the check in your MTA and could just
deny the message, so the sender has a chance of detecting the condition.
Use exiscan-acl and put something like this your data-acl:

deny message = Your message is rejected as spam
      spam = nobody
      condition = ${if >={$spam_score_int}{100}{yes}{no}}

(without guarantee, came from memory)