Re: [exim] userforwards not working

Autor: Heiner
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] userforwards not working
first, thanx for your answer :-)

nope, no log entries at all concerning a forward, only success messages for
the Maildir delivery,
however, i tried different permission setting (read/write owner only should
be the correct one, right ?) but no effect, no log entries even if set to
read write for everyone.

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION f?r Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben