Re: [exim] automated response

Author: Timur Nasyrov
To: exim-users
CC: Nigel Metheringham
Subject: Re: [exim] automated response
Hello Exim-Users,

Excuse me if my question is dummy, but I'm a newbie in Exim.
I'd like to configure vacation auto-reply message and I've read the
http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/EximAutoReply How-To. There is a
recommendation to place a new router in the routers section in the
Exim configuration file:

##Router##
uservacation:
driver = redirect
allow_filter
hide_child_in_errmsg
ignore_eacces
ignore_enotdir
reply_transport = vacation_reply
no_verify
require_files = <location_to_user_spool_directory>/.vacation.msg
file = <location_to_user_spool_directory>/.vacation.msg
user = exim
group = exim
unseen

But there is notification:

"THE ORDER IN WHICH THE ROUTERS ARE DEFINED IS IMPORTANT!
An address is passed to each router in turn until it is accepted."

Is it OK, if the new router will be placed between the "userforward"
and "localuser" routers?

Thank you in advance for your help!

--
Timur Nasyrov