[exim] Date Stamp Disappears

Author: Henry Kupets
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Date Stamp Disappears

Hello

We have Exim installed on the RH Linux 8 running as a 'smart host' -the
server sitting in DMZ and relaying email to our LAN from the Internet
and vice versa.

I have the automatic email scheduled to be sent on a regular basis from
the Oracle application server to one special email account in our
organization "enotices@???".

After upgrading Exim from v.3.33 to v.4.41 on my 'smart host' very
strange thing happened. This special email account started getting
emails from the Oracle AS without the date stamp. If you look at the
headers you can see one date/time line is missing (the very last line is
missing):