[exim] Configuring ACL

Author: Scott Daly
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Configuring ACL
I have the following in my exim.conf file. You may recognize it as the clam that is often used for exim on cpanel webhosting servers.

deny message = This message contains malformed MIME ($demime_reason).
demime = *
condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

deny message = This message contains a virus or other harmful content \
($malware_name)
demime = *
malware = *

deny message = Potentially executable content. If you meant to send this file \
then please package it up as a zip file and resend it.
demime = ade:adp:bas:bat:chm:cmd:com:cpl:crt:eml:exe:hlp:hta:inf:ins:isp:jse:lnk:mdb:mde:msc:msi:msp:pcd:reg:scr:sct:shs:url:vbs:vbe:wsf:wsh:wsc

# Add X-Scanned Header

warn message = X-Antivirus-Scanner: Clean mail though you should still use an Antivirus

##### end clamav ACL
accept

What I would like to do is have exim ignore the executable mime types, if the domain that is sending or receiving the mail is in a particular list. Any help on how I could accomplish this?

Thanks