Re: [exim] non-zero status 0x000b: terminated by signal 11

Autor: Andy Firman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] non-zero status 0x000b: terminated by signal 11
On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 09:53:07AM -0500, Dickenson, Steven wrote:
> This is probably related to the TLS issues and PostINI discussions that
> have been going on here in the last couple of days. I imagine that if
> you look up the host you're trying to send it, it will be something in
> the psmtp.com domain. Further investigation of a debug message would
> probably reveal the session attempting to use TLS, and eventually
> bombing out.
>
> As mentioned previously, adding a "hosts_avoid_tls = *" to your
> remote_smtp transport should solve this issue.

Awesome thank you. I added that entry , restarted exim, did "exim -qff",
and boom, they all got delivered.

Been so darn busy I now have over 1,000 emails in my exim-users folder and
next time I will try to remember to search my unread email first before posting.

Cheers!

Andy