Re: [exim] How can I tell if my server is getting bombarded …

Author: Fred Viles
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How can I tell if my server is getting bombarded with spam?
On 14 Dec 2004 at 16:25, Tommy Butler wrote about
    "Re: [exim] How can I tell if my ser":

| I did not modify the exim4 conf at all other than ...

Well, in a previous post you mentioned changing dc_use_split_config
from 'false' to 'true'. Again, I don't use Debian but from reading
here I get the idea that will cause your previous monolithic config
file (which was presumably customized when you installed) to be
ignored in favor of a collection of smaller files (which maybe have
not been customized).

That could cause dramatic differences.

- Fred