RE: [exim] TLS and Postini

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dickenson, Steven
Para: Matt Soccio, exim-users
CC:
Asunto: RE: [exim] TLS and Postini
Matt Soccio wrote:
> I noticed that several valid mails were being frozen today, and the
> common denominator is that they are all domains being filtered by
> Postini.
>
> The frozen messages were all accompanied by these logs:
> smtp transport process returned non-zero status 0x000b: terminated by
> signal 11

We just covered this about an hour ago. :)

The quick answer was to disable TLS when sending to PostINI (or in my
case, when sending to anyone).

If you add a "hosts_avoid_tls" host list to your remote_smtp transport,
and indicate the IPs of the PostINI MXs, you should be able to deliver
those messages again. We don't use or need TLS here for the moment, so
I added "hosts_avoid_tls = *" to my remote_smtp transport and all was
well. When 4.43 is ready for Woody, I'll experiment with turning TLS
back on.

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson@???>