[exim] Can you help me with my filters ?

Página Inicial
Autor: lee
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Can you help me with my filters ?

hello everyone,

I've tried and looked things up for some time, but I just can't sort out
my problem.
Which is;
When I send an email to the 2 addresses shown below _in one mail_, the
result is 2 copies of my mail get sent to _each_ address.

I've experimented a little by using 'else' and shortening the filter
file, but that didn't result in a better result; indeed results seemed
stranger as I recall.

So, any help greatly welcomed here. Below is the filter file; you may
think my filtering reasons look weird, but there is a practical purpose.

Thanks,
Lee

if
$header_to: contains "incel@???"
and
$header_content-type: contains "boundary"
then
pipe "/home/incel/www/mailgust/dbcron.pl 18"
endif
if
$header_to: contains "incel@???"
and
$header_content-type: does not contain "boundary"
then
pipe "/home/incel/www/demime.pl '|/home/incel/www/mailgust/dbcron.pl 18'"
endif
if
$header_to: contains "incelot@???"
and
$header_content-type: contains "boundary"
then
pipe "/home/incel/www/mailgust/dbcron.pl 5"
endif
if
$header_to: contains "incelot@???"
and
$header_content-type: does not contain "boundary"
then
pipe "/home/incel/www/demime.pl '|/home/incel/www/mailgust/dbcron.pl 5'"
endif*

*

---
message scanned by Avast for viruses before sending