[exim] regex questions

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Andrew
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: [exim] regex questions
Hi Everyone,

I have been banging my head against the wall on this one for a while....
I was hoping for some help.

I am using the exiscan patch (I know this is not the mailing list for
exiscan...but there is a reason I am asking here...) - I looked through
the source, and it appears to be using the same regular expression
functions as exim itself (which is why I am asking here ;) ).

The problem I am having is...

I want to do a regex search for <script> : <iframe> - etc, etc in the
message body. However these are poor regex's to use. ( eg <SCRIPT>
would get through) -

using the command line tool grep - the expression
<[Ss][Rr][Ii][Pp][Tt]>

matches <script>, <Script>, etc, etc...

However when I drop this into exim - it doesn't match! :(

regex = <script>           works  (but doesn't match other cases) -

regex = <scr[Ii]pt>          Works -

However
regex = <[Ss]cr[Ii][Pp][Tt]> fails :(

(I think the combination of the leading < and [] is breaking it.... but
I don't know why - any advice???).

Many thanks in advance.

Andrew.