Re: [exim] deliver mails for domains with local mx to first …

Autor: Jonas Meurer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] deliver mails for domains with local mx to first mta
On 12/12/2004 Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
> well, that means that dnslookup accept those mails and then correctly
> complains. You could simply exclude these domains from dnslookup with
>
> domains = ! @mx_primary
>
> or something similar.

@mx_primary would also exclude the domains that exim is responsible for,
as these domains have localhost as primary mx too.

thus i'd need to list all the domains that have localhost as primary mx,
and that the other mta is responsible for.

this is the same, as listing all the domains for the router, that uses
transport to first mta.

i'dd need something like if 'domain has @mx_primary' and 'is not
configured in exim as local' as domain filter for my first mta router.

bye
jonas