Re: [exim] deliver mails for domains with local mx to first …

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jonas Meurer
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] deliver mails for domains with local mx to first mta
On 11/12/2004 Peter Bowyer wrote:
> If you leave the 'domains' clause out of the router, it will trigger for any
> domain which hasn't already been handled in a previous router - this might
> work for you.
>
> Or you could use
>
> domains = @mx_primary
>
> which will trigger for all domains for which this server is the best MX, and
> which haven't already been handled in a previous router.

both sound like great ideas, but the main problem is, that other routers
(i.e. remote_smtp) will already fail before my one is checked, when i
put it to the end. i tried moving my router directly after the dns
routers, but then exim again fails with the error 'lowest numbered MX
record points to local host: freesources.org'.

if i put this router before all the others, i run into a new problem:

the domains that exim should take care off are forwarded to the first
mta too.

so any suggestions?

bye
jonas