Re: [exim] "sender verify" problem

Author: Henry Kupets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] "sender verify" problem
Thank you guys but it does not work.

I've tried two things to exclude just one host (dia20.dia.state.ma.us)
for the test purposes:

First I've tried:

deny message = sender verification failed
      hosts = !dia20.dia.state.ma.us
      require verify = sender

Then I've tried:

hostlist sunhosts = dia20.dia.state.ma.us
deny message = sender verification failed
      hosts = !+sunhosts
      require verify = sender

In both cases after restarting Exim it began rejecting messages from all
the different senders (in addition to 'dia20.dia.state.ma.us') with the
error "sender verification failed". So I had to go back to may
configuration where 'require verify = sender' is commented out.

Any ideas?

BTW speaking of DNS, my smart mailer (where Exim is running) is in DMZ
that is using another DNS server that is not under my control!!??
I included all the Sun servers I want to be able to send email from to
the smart mailer 'host' file', but It seems does not resolve the problem.

Thanks,
--
Henry Kupets
Sys.Admin