Re: [exim] Sender Callout Verification on non-default NI

Autor: Tony Finch
A: Dan Shoop
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Sender Callout Verification on non-default NI
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Dan Shoop wrote:

> > I expect your peculiar routing is the problem :-)
>
> The problem exists before the routing is in place so it can't be the culprit.

I didn't mean the debugging route, I meant in general.

Try running `netstat -an` while running a working telnet connection to the
destination host and a non-working exim connection, and see if there are
any differences.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
MALIN HEBRIDES: NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 INCREASING 6. RAIN LATER. GOOD BECOMING