[exim-announce] Exim Conference -- update

Author: Niall Mansfield
To: exim-announce
Subject: [exim-announce] Exim Conference -- update
First Internation Exim Conference and Tutorials
                         Birmingham, England; 23,24-Feb-2005

    (We expect to finalize the programme in the next couple
    of weeks.  The anticipated cost for the conference is
    approx 125.00 pounds, with appropriate concessions.)

Provisional programme topics

    - Future developments in Exim
    - Content/virus/spam filtering
    - Using Exim with LDAP
    - Running large-scale Exim sites

Papers:

    We have extended the paper submission deadline.  If you are
    interested in giving a talk at the conference (30 mins, or
    60 mins, including Q&A) please e-mail exim-conf@???

Location:

    Birmingham, England.
    Venue: Paragon Hotel

Timetable:

    Wednesday, 23-Feb-2005

        Morning - tutorials:
        Afternoon - Conference papers
        Early evening - BOFS
        Evening - Social event / conference dinner

    Thursday, 24-Feb-2005

        Morning - Conference papers

    The Exim conference is followed immediately by the UKUUG's
    LISA/Winter Conference in the same venue -- for details see:
        http://www.ukuug.org/events/winter2005/
    The Exim conference is arranged with the support of the UKUUG,
    for which we are very grateful.

Further information, as it becomes available

    http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-conference