Re: [exim] Queue runner crashed with signal 11 - exim 4.43

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Queue runner crashed with signal 11 - exim 4.43
Steve Sargent <S.L.Sargent@???> wrote:
> I just had another thought on the subject. We are not running exiscan
> but the recipient end is, could that have something to do with it?

TPTB have acknowledged that you've probably found a bug in the Exim code
which shows up when it gets ridiculously large (but RFC-compliant)
a fix.

In the meantime you could let the other party know that their policy of
putting a verbose SpamAssassin report in the rejection string is... well...
eccentric at best, and counter-productive at worst - an innocent sender
won't learn the first thing about how to fix their message so it doesn't get
identified as spam, and in the remote possibility that a spam sender ever
sees the message - in whose interest is it to tell them the same
information?

Peter