[exim] Filter tutorial

Author: Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Filter tutorial
Hello,
I would like to filter my emails and dispatch them into the right Maidir
folder. I'm using the Maildir format. I subscribed to many Mailing
lists, and would like exim to do the filtering job. I can do it from my
MUA, but I want exim to filter the mails before.
I already a filter in my ~/.forward file (it's about spamassassin, it
puts the spams into a .spam directory).
Have you got, in your bookmarks or somewhere, a link to teach me how to
build a .forward file to filter from "From:" , "To:", "Subject:" and so
on ? If it is in French, it would be better, but i can understand
English if there's no other way :-)
Thank you all!
--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance