Re: [exim] Multiline header 'match'.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Christiaan den Besten
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Multiline header 'match'.
>> I have just written another exim router for outgoing mail from
>> myself ...
>>
>> condition = {$ if match {$h_to:}{exim-users@???}{yes}{no}}
>> autoreply_to_self = Check if the exim config you are using is not
>> in queue
>> only mode, you will see lots of usefull debug info, and it will
>> appear to be
>> configured correct. Will -not- work ;)
>
> Sorry, I cannot understand if this is a question or a comment.
> However,
> if you really mean
>
> condition = {$ if match {$h_to:}{exim-users@???}{yes}{no}}
>
> Note that you have a typo in there. It should be ${if not {$ if

:)

It should have been read as a funny comment. My setup uses 2 exim
queues (with MailScanner in between). I had been testing with the
incoming queue. But the only thing it does (in queue_only mode) is
queue the messages for MailScanner.

If you test (exim -bt -be -bm) with a configuration file that -also-
has queue_only enabled, it will will look like it will work. You see
splitting of messages happening on 'unseen' routers etc etc ... but
in the end all exim does is place the message in the queue. ;) After
moving all routers to the 'outgoing' queue's config everything
worked fine, the splitting, the subject rewriting etc etc.

I had this issue once before, hence the 'note to self: first check
with config you are editting before posting to the list'. ...

bye,
Chris