[exim] Bug in exim-tidydb and split queue directories

Author: Dean Brooks
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Bug in exim-tidydb and split queue directories
Hi,

Is it me or does exim_tidydb (ver4.43) appear to not properly handle
split input queues when checking for messages ids in retry files?

It appears to delete every record in the retry database that has a message
ID attached to it, if you are using split input queues.

The source code in exim_dbutil.c seems to be missing code to handle
split queues when checking message ids in retry database. I may be
wrong here, but I checked the output of exim_tidydb and it deleted
records it appears it shouldn't have.

If this is really a bug, it may be of concern for anyone using tidydb
in cron jobs on their retry database.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???