[exim] Deliver "cleaned" virus mails

Author: Christian Schmidt
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Deliver "cleaned" virus mails
Hello exim-users,

at our department, we're currently running sendmail and MailScanner
together with SpamAssassin and Sophos to detect spam an dvirus mails.

Whenever a mail is supposed to contain Spam, its subject is tagged,
but it get delivered nevertheless. Same with virus mails: The virulent
content gets stripped-off, but the recipient receives an information
about this.

We're evaluating the migration to exim using the exiscan-acl patch to
provide Spam and Virus detection, and I've already read lots of docs
concerning exim. But I'm still wondering if it is possible to make
exim work the _same_ way as our mail system currently does (see above),
so that each mail gets delivered to the corresponding recipient(s) -
with a special tag added to the subject line and without attechments
in case of viruses.

Can you give me any hints, URLs or other input to do some RT(F)M?

Thanks in advance,
Christian Schmidt
--
Probleme sind Gelegenheiten zu zeigen, was man kann.
        -- Duke Ellington