Re: [exim] Exim authenticator recursive MySQL lookup

Author: Axel aghi Hollanda
To: Exim-USERS
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim authenticator recursive MySQL lookup
Hi, Peter

My very basic authentication driver looks like this:

fixed_login:
 driver = plaintext
 public_name = LOGIN
 server_prompts = "Username:: : Password::"
 server_condition = "${if crypteq{$2} \
    {${lookup mysql{SELECT password \
                    FROM users \
                    WHERE user='${quote_mysql:$local_part:$1}'}}} \
    {yes}{no}}"
 server_set_id = $1

This works fine. What I want to do now is:

If possible, before server_condition just like "local_parts"
variable within "accept router driver":

some_var = mysql; select id from users where user =
'${quote_mysql:$local_part:$1}'

    Then, inside my server_condition:

    match {${extract {id}  {$some_var_data} {$value} {0}} {SOME_ID}

    Did it get any better? I think now it's more easy than do
recursive lookups inside server_condition.

Thanks for your help.