Re: [exim] email archiving to file using router and transpor…

Author: Andrew Nelson
To: exim-users, ph10
CC:
Subject: Re: [exim] email archiving to file using router and transport?
Thanks Phillip!

This works:
unseen save /var/mail/archive/$reply_address

But this doesn't:
unseen save /var/mail/archive/$domain (or $local_part)

Why is that? Also, is there a way I can switch between
domainname_mail_in, domainname_mail_out depending
on whether the domain is local or not? If not - how do I
access my MySQL database from the system filter?

Maybe it's best to parse it all to a perl script and do it
manually? Actually, I want handle all my own SPAM / Virus
filtering (and let each domain configure it though a MySQL interface)
so a big all-encompassing perl script might be the best way to go -
breaking out system commands to 3rd part filtering/scanning
software from perl.. Will that cause any problems do you think? Is
that my best option?

Thanks, Andrew.