[exim] Virtual domains with separate max message sizes (Pt.2…

Author: Justin Koivisto
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Virtual domains with separate max message sizes (Pt.2 - solution)
Way back in September I was looking for a way to give each of my virtual
domains a separate max message size and send/bounce a message to the
sender with a specific message for each domain. My first attempt was
horrible, even thought it *almost* worked.

I have now finally had time to take another stab at it and am quite
pleased to say it is finally working correctly. I have added it to my
exim4 config article (which is really just a log for my reference) at
http://www.koivi.com/exim4-config/

The new part is under the title "Domain Dependent Maximum Message Size"

Please, take a look and send me comments/suggestions about it. I'm still
very green when it comes to exim, so any comments or suggestions are
appreciated!

Justin Koivisto