[exim] Help converting configuration file.

Autor: exim
A: exim
Assumpte: [exim] Help converting configuration file.
Hello,
I would like to follow this tutorial to enable S-A on my system:
http://www.win.tue.nl/~martijna/Debianstuff/

Unofrtunately, I run Exim with the "one large conf file", so that I'm a
bit lost when that document talks to me about the "splat conf files"

I need to create that file as it says :
/etc/exim4/conf.d/transport/30_exim4-config_mail_spool
I guess that means for me to create a section into my large conf file,
but: what would be the name of that section ( "begin <what>" )? Where
should a put it ? (at the end, no matter ...)

The same questions for that file :
/etc/exim4/conf.d/router/850_exim4-config_spamcheck_router
because the how-to tells me to do that ...

Then at the end, the section "dealing with Spam" tells to create this
filter :

# Exim filter

            if
               $h_X-Spam-Status: CONTAINS "Yes"
                  or
               "${if def:h_X-Spam-Flag {def}{undef}}" is "def"
            then
               save $home/Maildir/.INBOX.Spam/
               finish
            endif

Will I first have to create the directory $home/Maildir/.INBOX.Spam/ ?
What tool with ? (mkmaildir or mkdir)

Thank you for your great patience and for your help :-)
--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/