Re: [exim] exim capabilities fo 10-30 K email accounts

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jerry Bell
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: JupiterHost.Net
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] exim capabilities fo 10-30 K email accounts
Largely it will depend on your implementaion. DB access for config info,
spamassassin, A/V, webmail, etc. all have pretty drastic impacts on sys
design of the system at that number of users.

If it's vanilla exim, you'll be fine running it on a 2 proc system, with
enough disk space to accomodate the amount of storage space you are giving
your customers (accounting for over-subscription) with a healthy amount of
RAM.

I'd be happy to try to make more specific recommendations if you let us
know a bit more about your environment.

Regards,

Jerry
http://www.syslog.org