From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@???>
To: jnagyjr@???
Subject: Warning: message 1CTQ42-000656-4e delayed 24 hours
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:19:03 -0600
    autolearn=ham version=3.0.1-gr0-jnagyjr1.1

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on joseph-a-nagy-jr.us.

The message identifier is:     1CTQ42-000656-4e
The date of the message is:    Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:29:30 -0600
The subject of the message is: Re: Boo

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

  [user]@joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
    Delay reason: Permission denied:
    creating lock file hitching post /var/mail/[user].lock.joseph-a-nagy-jr.us.41994777.00002db2 (euid=1007 egid=280)

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.