Re: [exim] Yet another Greylisting local_scan package

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: David Woodhouse
Para: Marc MERLIN
CC: 'Exim Users', Tor Slettnes, Andrew Ford
Asunto: Re: [exim] Yet another Greylisting local_scan package
On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 08:44 -0800, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> Not that it's hard to add, but
> a) if you receive spam over IPv6, let me know :)
> b) writing the code without IPv6 or any debugging just to say I support
>    IPv6, doesn't seem that great

Why don't you have IPv6? With a recent Linux distribution and an address
on the Legacy Internet, you automatically get 2^96 IPv6 addresses. Well,
I suppose you need three lines of 'yes please' in your network
configuration -- it's not _very_ hard though.

> c) the IPv4 code gives you the option to treat everyone on a /24 the same
>    (i.e. if you greylist someone within a /24, you'll accept mail from them
>    if it comes from another IP within that /24).
>    I honestly have no idea what collapsing I ought to do for IPv6

Probably a /64.

--
dwmw2