[exim] SMTP Authentication

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Fabio Cuomo
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] SMTP Authentication
Hi at all,
i'm newbie to exim. I've installed exim on my pc, i have debian
linux distro. I wanto to realize SMTP authentication in sucnh way
that authorize only certain user to relaying email (hope this is
correct). I have read exim authentication to realize plaintext
authentication with passwd file, but i haven't understood how to add
users to file, or rather i know that must add users as : user:pwd ,
but how i crypt password for each user? Is there any tools that do
it ??

Can i use postgresql dbms to store authentication users ??
If I store users' authentication as above, could I not add users to
the system?

Please help i'm in trouble, any kind of help is granted.
regards
Mulp