Re: [exim] Emergency!!! Is anyone else getting this virus/wo…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Matt
Para: exim
Asunto: Re: [exim] Emergency!!! Is anyone else getting this virus/worm?
Odhiambo G. Washington wrote:

> I still don't understand why a 1.9MB mail turns out to be 1GB when
> decompressed for scanning by exiscan+clamd.

Are the emails which are causing this legitimate emails?

This is something which ought to be discussed on the ClamAV list, but the
common name for this type of thing, if there are no problems with exiscan,
are archive/zip/mail bombs. (Take your pick). That is why you need to make
sure recursion depths and max compression levels are enabled in
clamd.conf. Also, make sure you are running version 0.80 of Clam.

If you need any more help with this one, as I mentioned earlier, the Clam
list would be a better forum for this discussion.

Matt