[exim] EXIM 4.43 spool format error and ACL variables

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Rainer Kemme
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] EXIM 4.43 spool format error and ACL variables
Hello everybody!

Is anybody using ACL variables like $acl_m0 in exim configuration file?

I set one variable in 'acl_smtp_mail'. But now I got in trouble: If exim
wants to deliver a mail to a remote recipient and the remote recipents mail
server denies the connection the mail is kept in the spool file - for ever.

exim -bp says:
*** spool format error ***

I checked the header file. It looks like this:
1CSdmT-0005pm-Pc-H
root 0 0
<Robert@???>
1100274969 0
-helo_name notix.rekers.de
-host_address 195.27.234.23.33717
-host_name notix.rekers.de
-interface_address 195.27.234.6.25
-received_protocol esmtp
-acl 10 8
verified
-body_linecount 943
XX
1

Please remember the line:
-acl 10 8
verified

Then I checked the manual. Chapter 49.1 gives me this information:

-acl <number> <length>: A line of this form is present for every ACL
variable that is not empty. [..] The string itself starts at the beginning
of the next line, and is followed by a newline character. It may contain
internal newlines.

Well, it says: "The string itself starts at the beginning of the next line"

I changed the header file in queue an put the string behind the -acl 10 8,
checked the queue with the command 'exim -bp' again and the output looked
good - without '*** spool format error ***'!!!

Can I consider this behavior of Exim 4.43 as an error???

Sincerely,
--Rainer Kemme