Re: [exim] Rejecting invalid localparts

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Rejecting invalid localparts
Steffen Heil <lists@???> wrote:

> I need to reject main FROM invalid localparts such as "test.@domain.tld",
> since dots are not allowed at the beginning or end of localparts.
> I know, that this can be done inc the MAIL acl using regular expressions.
> However, I am not fit in using reg'ex's. Can someone help me out?

How about:

deny message = Don't like your local part
condition = ${if match{$sender_address_local_part}{\N\.$|^\.\N}{yes}{no}}

(tested with exim -be, but not in real life)

Beware, you might get some false positives with this test - a very large
system I was involved with recently had to relax a rule like this because
they were losing significant amounts of real mail. (OK, not really false
positives - broken but wanted mail).

Peter