Re: [exim] ownership ????????????

Author: Paul Constable
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ownership ????????????
Tim,
    Cheers for that, it has moved it along further but still a problem

I now get:- 'malware acl condition: clamd: unable to read from socket (No such
file or directory)'

This now presumably is whatever exim is offering to clamd, cannot be read as
there is nothing there. What would stop exim putting mails in the 'scan'
directory? Because that appears to be the problem at the mo.

Thanks,
Paul