[exim] relaying?

Author: Hement Gopal
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] relaying?
Hi all

My collegue has been mailing the list with regards to this issue but is
away, so I have subscribed, as I need to resolve this issue ASAP.

We have exim 4.x running on Solaris and have been blacklisted by ORBL...

I need to desperately stop this so i've been reading the exim FAQ

We are a class B network (146.141.*.*)

Our firewall will only allow my mail gateway server to send mail out
..even though we have multiple mail servers within our campus. They all
point to my exim mail gateway for outgoing mail. I use the exim routing
list for incoming mail to be delivered to internal vitual domains.

We route mail for a select few external domains...explicitly defined in
exim config.

our config looks like this

domainlist local_domains = wits.ac.za
domainlist relay_to_domains =
*.wits.ac.za:dragonzone.za.net:timetwist.za.net:mu
d.za.net:wicca.za.net:wax.za.net:icam.za.org:fotim.ac.za:drastico.za.net:icam.za
org:gothicparents.za.net:nixxie.za.net:sehnsucht.za.net:dekan.co.za:iaphys.org:
iaphys.com:cosalc.ac.za
hostlist relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1 : 146.141.0.0/16

Afetr reading the Exim FAQ, i followed instrcutions in the relaying part
to control relaying, by adding the following lines :-

#acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt
acl_check_rcpt:
    accept domains = +local_domains : +relay_domains
    accept hosts   = +relay_hosts

now when I run exim with the -bh option to test relay blocking, I get :

LOG: Exim configuration error in line 113 of /usr/exim/etc/configure:
main option "acl_check_rcpt" unknown

Can someone pls help???? *desperation!!*

Many thanks

Rgds,
Hement