[exim] Message legally stuck in queue

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Message legally stuck in queue
Someone sent a message [actually spam, but technichally ok] to an
address of a person that currently does not works there.
The system forwarded it to my server.
My server in turn, since he as moved again, is forwarding it to his
current address ...
but here the surprise:
004-11-11 08:59:12 1CQv1z-00089H-J3 SMTP error from remote
mailer after MAIL FROM:<lynn_myersmk@???.
es> SIZE=5971: host mail2.unifi.it [150.217.1.29]: 450 4.1.8

invalid/host-not-in-DNS return address not allowed

all his "current" listed MX refuses the message with the same error.
I did not realize the problem since i tried to send back an error message
to the alleged sender and the message was accepted from bch's server.
After 40 miutes howewer i got a delivery error stating that it cannot be
deliverd due a loop (of course a misconfiguration on their side ... even
postmaster@ thair doain bounce back).
Since an immediate test would not give answer, and since they refused
in less than one second, i assume they [at mail2.unifi.it] build a blacklist
and refused on that base.
So i have the hot-potato in my hand ...
What do you suggest ?
what to avid this (remember ihave got the message from a trusted
server, that just forwarded me since it was the last known address he
had [blame the user that after 4 years has not forwarded older-older-
address to his current address ?]
--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile