Re: [exim] unrouteable address from alias on internal host

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Fred Viles
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] unrouteable address from alias on internal host
On 10 Nov 2004 at 19:59, Rob wrote about
    "Re: [exim] unrouteable address from":

| I think that the problem lies in the fact the the sender is a remote
| domain, and the alias is to a remote domain.
|
| in the test exim -bhc ip.of.internal.host I get to

Because your ACLs are accepting the message without trying a
    verify  = recipient
condition, you are not seeing any router processing with -bhc.

You'd need to use exim -bt to see the problem.

This sample config looks to me like something that was carried
forward from a 3.x installation with minimal changes. It doesn't
appear to be using the 4.x ACL system to good advantage.

If I were you, I'd start over with the sample config from the
distribution, and then maybe start adding specific spam blocking ACL
clauses from "EximConfig" example if you want to. Just my $.02...

- Fred