Re: [exim] abuse report

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marilyn Davis
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] abuse report
On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, Bob Branch wrote:

> Marilyn Davis wrote:
> > Is there a service that will test your setup for problems and errors?
>
> Here're some open relay hits from google (I've only tried the first one
> at abuse.net, really...it works)
>
> http://www.abuse.net/relay.html
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~remmie/relay/
> http://spamlart.homeunix.org

Thank you, I guess I'm tight as a drum with smtp.

> other than that, for holes in say PHP and other various software, I'm

Hmmm.

Do you mean that if our users log in and generate spam, we can get
black-listed?

In any case, does anyone have any clever tricks for watching for
user-generated spam? Count how many addresses they send to per 5
minutes and if it is high, look into it? I want to get away from
spamassassin and such filter tools because I don't want to play the
spam-war anymore. I want to win.

:^)

Marilyn Davis