Re: [exim] random user filters being skipped - possible caus…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] random user filters being skipped - possible causes?
[I'm tempted not to answer because I am reinforcing the bad behaviour of
resubmitting queries to the list]

Places I would look:-
      * The passed over message is a bounce.  Have you got any special
        handling for null senders?
      * Is NFS involved?  Could the forward file not be accessible
        temporarily.
      * Are you detecting on subject (or other) headers?  If so could
        there be multiple headers (which might be collapsed on
        delivery).
      * If its not on subject headers, could the subject and tagging
        headers disagree (particularly likely to be the case on bounces
        where the original subject was tagged, and the bounce generated
        later).

Additionally you appear to be doing scan and reinjection spam handling.
Are you sure thats a good idea?

    Nigel.