Re: [exim] Let users activate/deactive autoreply

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: Kent Knudsen
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Let users activate/deactive autoreply
On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 22:21 +0100, Kent Knudsen wrote:
> Exim 3.35 on Debian3 - POP3 and MSOutlook as MUA.

Please note that exim 3.35 is considerably more than 2 years old and in
general those on the mailing list do not use the 3.x series, so we find
it hard to remember how to do things on there.

> I'm looking for a method giving the individual mail-users the ability to
> themselves activate/deactivate the autoreply message filter. I have
> looked in the Exim 4 book, but it seems to me that so far it's the
> administrator's job to create and activate the autoreply function. This
> is not very useful in a everyday situation. Does there exist a solution
> for this - maybe the user sending a mail to a specific address?

Typically you make the autoreply router conditional on something - such
as the autoreply message file (in the user's home directory) existing.

    Nigel.