Re: [exim] Let users activate/deactive autoreply

Author: David Eads
To: Kent Knudsen
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Let users activate/deactive autoreply
> I'm looking for a method giving the individual mail-users the ability to
> themselves activate/deactivate the autoreply message filter.

See http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.40/doc/html/C006.txt for a sample
autoreply configuration for Exim4.

I'm using Exim4 on Debian Sarge with regular user accounts for mail
users. I'm planning on writing a simple web frontend for
writing/deleting an autoreply message, perhaps to be turned into a
SquirrelMail plugin, to proceed in conjunction with a hardware upgrade
for our mail server. I know it's fairly trivial, but I'll post the
results to the list anyhow.

David
www.viewfromtheground.com