Re: [exim] control = submission in the DATA ACL

Página Inicial
Autor: Tony Finch
Para: Tim Jackson
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] control = submission in the DATA ACL
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Tim Jackson wrote:

> I have a feeling I'm overlooking something obvious here, but if I use the
> "control = submission" ACL modifier in the DATA ACL, it doesn't appear to
> do anything.

The DATA ACL is too late: Exim must see the control=submission statement
before it processes the message header, which happens before the DATA ACL
is run. I've already reported this unexpected behaviour to Philip and he
plans to improve the documentation accordingly.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
MALIN HEBRIDES: NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 INCREASING 6. RAIN LATER. GOOD BECOMING