Re: [exim] need help with store queued mails

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] need help with store queued mails
Patrick Ou Yong <pat713ou@???> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am using Cpanel with Exim/ Mailscanner, and with the recent updates
> EXIM was forced to use multiple directores under
>
> /var/spool/exim_incoming/input. (I had to resort to setting NO to
> using of split directories because I can't send mails out of the
> server.)
>

> I have the following questions.
> 1. Can someone tell me how to send these mails out?
> 2. Is there a way to send them all out at once ? (exim -qff doesn't
> work)

You can copy them all into the place where your spool directory now lives.
They have, by definition, unique filenames. Anexercixe in shell scripting
(or a few minutes at the keyboard, depending on your inclination). Then run
exim -qff.

But if you had a split spool directory before, presumably you had it for a
reason - shouldn't you be trying to fix it? Or is this something cpanel
enforced against your knowledge and judgement?

Peter