[exim] unrouteable address from alias on internal host

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Rob
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] unrouteable address from alias on internal host
We have two Exim4 boxes, one external that does virus and spam scanning,
it runs the config from http://www.jcdigita.com/eximconfig. This
machine handles routing mail to our internal server, and acts as a
smarthost for the internal server. The internal server deals with all
the virtual user accounts (courier imap).

We have a few users with blackberrys that need to have mail forwarded to
their blackberry account and left in their box.

I have the blackberry users in the /etc/aliases file as follows:

user1: user1,userA@???
user2: user2,userB@???

Everything works fine from inside. Mail from normal users to the
blackberry users gets delivered properly to both places. The problem is
external mail gets delivered on the internal host, then when it is
fowarded back out to the blackberry account it gets stopped as on the
smarthost, "unrouteable address" and bounces.

Any ideas?

Thanks