Re: [exim] Exim and Sieve filters

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: exim.calvin
Para: exim-users
CC: Tony Finch
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim and Sieve filters
> On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 exim.calvin@??? wrote:
>>
>> However, the sieve script will likely say
>> fileinto "INBOX.subfolder2";
>> so I would need to change "INBOX" into my maildir lookup form the
>> database. Section 26.1 of the exim doc shows how to do an if statement
>> to check for inbox, but that would only cover "INBOX", not
>> "INBOX.subfolder2".

> ${sg {$address_file} {^INBOX[.]} {} }

> Tony.

Thanks Tony! This helped a lot.

I ended up removing the "." form my lookup and removing the [.] from
your example. This way, I do not have to do the "if" check for
"INBOX". So I basically just remove the string "INBOX" from any name
that sieve passes back. "INBOX" becomes "", and "INBOX.subfolder"
becomes ".subfolder" which is exactly what I wanted. Complete
transport directory setting:

directory = ${lookup mysql{SELECT maildir FROM mailaccount WHERE
username = '${local_part}' AND domain = '${domain}' AND deliver =
'yes'}}${sg {$address_file} {^INBOX} {} }

Thanks again,

Christian