Re: [exim] Last delivery message in exim -H file?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Christiaan den Besten
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Last delivery message in exim -H file?
Ok !

Disabled that feature for performanc :) Just to be sure. Does exim write the
msglog for 'every' delivery, or only for a 'failed delivery'. It would be
nice if the msglog would only be created if a delivery failed.....

Is that possible ?

bye,
Chris