Re: [exim] embedded perl script in Exim.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Fred Viles
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] embedded perl script in Exim.
On 7 Nov 2004 at 12:48, sam wun wrote about
    "[exim] embedded perl script in Exim":

| The following embedded perl script does not work with Exim 4.43, I put
| it rither after the phrase of "begin authentication":

That's your problem.

| EXIM_PERL=perl.o
|
| begin authenticators
| # AUTH stuff here
|
| perl_at_start
| perl_startup    = \

Per the spec.txt file, perl_at_start and perl_startup are main
configuration options. They can't just be stuck in anywhere, they go
in the first section of exim.conf.

| The error is:
| ]# ../rc.d/exim.sh restart
| Stopping exim.
| Starting exim.
| 2004-11-07 12:47:43 Exim configuration error in line 695 of
| /usr/local/etc/exim/configure:
| authenticator name missing

Seems pretty clear. Like all the other driver sections, the first
non-comment after the "begin" line has to be the name of the first
driver (authenticator in this case) followed by a colon.

- Fred